Crossroads Nogales Mission strives to offer a transformative quality of life through their full range of opportunities and programs, including:
* Food for over 35,000 men/women/families annually
* Daily Church service and meal.
* Four homeless shelters
* Five transformative programs for men and woman
* 6-month substance abuse recovery program
* A domestic violence shelter for women/children
* Free lunches six days a week for the needy.
* Free dinners for families of the community on Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day.
* Bible clubs for children.
Crossroads Mission is the only homeless shelter in South Central AZ
Crossroads Nogales Mission offers a 6-month Christ-centered, in-house, substance abuse probation program for men and women. Men and women can find help, guidance and resources to recover from their addiction.
Crossroads Mission offers a Christ-centered residential domestic violence program. Housing, food , job training resources, counseling and compassionate care is provided for women and their children suffering from abuse. The goal of the program is to provide healing and direction towards a self-sustaining, stable life.
Crossroads Nogales Mission feeds the poor three meals daily six days a week. Over 40,000 meals are served annually to the hungry. Each meal costs $3.07 per person.
Crossroads Nogales Mission provides four homeless shelters for men, women. and children who are in need of shelter and food.
Definition of transformation
1: to change completely the appearance or character of something or someone, especially so that thing or someone is improved.
That's what Crossroads Mission does: we transform lives through the power of Christ. Families are made new. Men/women live productive, self-sustaining lives.